Cut you out of my heart

By Konstantine - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - New Zealand

Today, I saw photos of my boyfriend at his 25th birthday party. The one he told me was cancelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 316
You deserved it 3 633

Top comments

Comments

yourkiddingright_fml 0

Zejhan - Were you born an asshole or do you just work at it?

yourkiddingright_fml 0

I am hoping he is your ex-boyfriend and if he isn't he should be!! Get rid of this piece of crap, you can do better!

He might be your boyfriend, but you're not his girlfriend.

_THE_MASTER_ 0

you're probably a terrible bore and a buzz kill. would you rather he tell you that and that you aren't invited? didn't think so. i bet you're the type of chick where even the stick up your ass has a stick up it's ass. stop bitching and start being more fun.

The reason he didn't invite you to his party is because you probably nag him all the time and try to steal his attention away from his friends when both you and they are around. He sees you more often than them, so what YOU are doing (trying to interrupt his time hanging out with his guy friends whom he doesn't see as often) is just selfish on your part. If I were you, I'd actually feel horrible trying to steal away joy from my partner's life even if I wouldn't be an immediate entity in whatever he is doing (Cheating/Unfaithfulness aren't included in that category though). It's a party... for one night. Quit being a whiny broad and keep your hormones in check.

_adrenaline 0

Not trying to be rude, but maybe you're not the most pleasant drunk.

skullbuster 0

I don't like pointing out other people's grammar and usage errors, but OP, you have a doozy here! Specifically, you need to get out your dictionary and look up the word boyfriend because you misused it here. I think you meant to say "male acquaintance" or "douchebag who I let **** me for a while", but -boyfriend- ....no!