Creeper

By Ugh-Lee - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, a cute girl sat down next to me on the bus. She looked up at me, and then moved to the back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 298
You deserved it 4 037

Top comments

MAGNAVOX 0

Maybe she wanted you to follow her to the back?

RedPillSucks 31

Comments

FirstBornUnicorn 0

You probably had the craziest look in your eyes like you were going to rape her.

angela3222 0

exactly what I was thinking...

Wiggling your eyebrows when someone looks at you is usually kinda freaky.

natilie69 0
natilie69 0

uhh what happen to txt lang does it really matter this is 3 rd time someobe said this to me

That's not "txt lang" anyway; it's just bad grammar. In "txt lang", "you're" is shortened to "ur". Aside from that, what happened to reading TOS agreements and rules? -.- "Txt lang" is specifically forbidden in the FML comments, and tacitly frowned-upon outside of, y'know, text messages. That's why people get on you for using it.

ShadyFTW1 0

and you natilie, are a bitch, I'm sure you would do the same thing as this chick. However I agree with you about 40, NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT GRAMMER!!!

Duveed 0

Hahahaha 68 FTW!!! You got PWND in the face 66 lmao!

natilie69 0

umm everyone needs to calm down a little you dont even know me how do u know that im a bitch calm your balls 66

natilie69 0

look haters gona hate if u hate then im fine with that

I like how Shady calls natilie a bitch and then agrees with her. For the record, many people (myself included) care about grammar. I find it appalling that many kids these days don't.

ttyler333 7

someones been Hitting the niggah stick lately.... Gratz

blade15420 0

people are "hating" on you because you sound as if you are a bitch

It's natural to look at the person we're sitting next to on the bus. So she looked. What if she wanted to sit by herself? OP wouldn't be at fault here for being "ugly" or "a creep."

That's just rude! Could she not see you before sitting down? Or did you stare at her like you wanted to make lamp shades out of her skin?

Either you were being creepy, or she's an ass... I ride the bus, and as long as someone doesn't seem sketchy I'll sit next to them no matter what they look like... we're all just trying to get to our destinations. EDIT: That last sentence sounds like some sort of lame comment on life. It's not.

We're all just trying to get to our destinations.. On the wrong bus heading away from the delayed train en route to the sinking ferry. ..Then you get there and realise you've left something at home.

Marvin_Android 0

I didn't bring you down, did I, mercyFML? I don't mean to depress others. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Marvin_Android 0

Contrarian? Sounds needlessly discordant. Might as well, though. Being agreeable for the sake of getting along with others causes even more misery in the long-term. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Schizomaniac 24

Hey, you pathetic excuse for a 'living' being, NO ONE talks to mercy like that.

l3allin_all_day 0

OH SAD! i ride the bus everyday, and ive sat next to quite a few creepers and old guys who hit on me.. but i always try to be as friendly as i can.. thats just rude tho.. unless she found an open seat, sometimes i prefer to sit by myself so i can set my bag and purse in the seat next to me instead of in my lap...

You are brave.. If someone is really creepy and keeps staring I move.. And I never talk to anyone, I just put my headphones in and try to block out all the creepiness lol

Master_Of_Sand 0

Maybe if you weren't so ugly, she would have just grabbed you and make out with you. Get some cream for you pimples. No, in fact, just get plastic surgery, you ugly, inhuman thing.

stewpididiot 11

maybe try some deodorant ??? or a shower ?

It may not be the smell which scared her away. OP is probably so ugly that he has to sneak up on the mirror just to look at himself.