Creeper

By Ugh-Lee - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, a cute girl sat down next to me on the bus. She looked up at me, and then moved to the back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 298
You deserved it 4 037

Top comments

MAGNAVOX 0

Maybe she wanted you to follow her to the back?

RedPillSucks 31

Comments

chobitschibi1369 0

IrishJane: either of those are technically correct.

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds lonely. Perhaps she realized the futility of sharing an experience with another being. All that does is create the illusion of sharing a bond. When that illusion is invariably shattered, it leaves one or the other being incredibly depressed. You're better off. You'll still be miserable for your entire existence, but at least you'll miss out on that particular experience for now. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Marvin_Android 0

Yes. Awful isn't it? Life. Don't talk to me about life.

ralphgragasin 0
moonlight_daze 8

YDI for riding a bus, for riding anything besides a Vespa scooter covered in rainbow stickers, for having an ass so wide that it left no room for the other passenger, and for having such terrible body odor coming from your pits and the flaps under your man-**** that the other passenger had to move or risk asphyxiating on the fumes!

maybe she wasn't fond of your tiny boner. lmao!

U-G-L-Y you ain't got not aliby you ugly yeah yeah you ugly!