Crash

By horribledriver - 01/12/2009 22:48 - United States

Today, I was driving down a highway during rush-hour. I heard my phone ring and couldn't find it. I bent down to feel around for it and got in an accident and totaled my car. The ringing? A commercial on the radio. Where was my phone? On my dresser at home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 959
You deserved it 71 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why you ignore the sound of ringing phones when you're on the road. Pull over next time.

bobsanction 18

The idea of trying to answer your phone while driving.

Comments

emorainbow 0

that why you don;t care about your phone when your driving. its your fault for bending down to look. your lucky you didn't get hurt!

NotEven 0

I also thought you were a girl when I read this. I do have to dig for my phone often...in my PURSE. Where would a guy even be searching around for his phone, unless you have a man purse. Also, if you feel the need to answer your phone that urgently, you need to get a life. You can call the person back when it is safe to do so. And if it was an unknown number, and they didn't leave a voicemail, it must not have been important in the first place.

You, sir FAIL at life! Turn in your man card NOW!!!!

Erindub 0

Hope you're ok and anyone you may have possibly hit. You should be thanking your lucky stars you are still alive.

tacosrawesome77 0

Your head was supposed to go through the windshield, god damnit! Needless to say, my faith in natural selection has been thoroughly rattled. Still, you'd be doing both your country and millions of scientists a favor by castrating yourself. Natural law dictates that you're extremely unsuitable for procreation.

I hope you didn't hurt anyone! ******* idiot.

ziqi92 0

OP, where were u when they were handing out brains?