Classic

By Can't Spell Worth A Damn - 06/03/2009 18:53 - United States

Today, I was writing an email to our entire company regarding a fundraiser we are taking part in for children and adults with disabilities. I was rushing to get the email out and hit send before I realized that instead of "Best Regards" I had typed "Best Retards" as the closing line. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 745
You deserved it 41 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahahahahah! thats so funny! i dont think you deservd it though, people have typos all the time, but HALARIOUS!

Cloudy_fml 0

Well, the "t" and "g" keys are close together... Haha, what an unfortunate typo.

Comments

jjlxndr 0

Stolen from: http://ruminations.com/ruminations/16691 Nice originality on this site. As if three-quarters of the posts aren't fake to begin with.

CaptainCrunch_fml 0

How is referring to mentally disabled people as retards funny? And this is funniest thing you've read on here? You people make my stomach turn, I would hate to know you.

They weren't referring to people with disabilities as retarded, it's just that being mentally retarded is considered a disability.

yeahreally 6

lol everyone musta been saying wha?!

#42 making words bad is such a made up PC culture sack of bullshit. This person obviously cares for differently abled people, otherwise he/she wouldn't be doing the fundraiser. Words are only bad in the context where the intention is to harm another person in some way. This is funny because the general population is so ingrained in PC semantics that they can't grasp the concept of a meaningless typo.

mydayisruined 1

i once said that we needed new shitters instead of shutters.

haha this is great! and to #21 and #41, do you think that the guy on ruminations is the only one ever to make this typo? brilliant. i bet he's also the only one who has accidentally typed "i'm gonna lick your ass" because he missed the "k" key, too.

Mpapir 0
elemenopyqrstuv 0

Just so you know this is my #1 favorite FML ever!

ronnidee 0

that is freaking hilarious. made my day!