Cheeky git

By fmldailyyy - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Ireland

Today, my husband told me he had been cheating on me for the past 8 months. Twenty minutes later, he asked me what was for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 837
You deserved it 3 153

Top comments

it sucks but you kinda deserved it for not showing him the door within those 20 minutes

I agree. If it were me those 20 minutes would have been spend driving to a lawyer, not chillin' with him. Also OP, you don't deserve that kind of treatment DO NOT stay with him. An affair is unforgivable!

Comments

ilovemunro 0

wow seriously ? hahaha yea FYL

turtlemansam 6

What was for dinner? a loaf of POW!

WTF? what were you doing for the last 20 minute??

fyl but y would u still be there 20 minutes later?????????

So he hadn't died by then? Put another round in him and end his suffering.

"Hey honey by the way I hate ur sorry little fatty buttox. Also, what's for dinner?"

tweetbaby14 18

you should've said some super delicious, expensive dish for yourself and he can ask that other woman. I would've been like "lobster with a side of melted butter and steak... for me and for you just go ask _(insert other woman's name here)_."

xiShawnx 0

So what's fir dinner you never answered me?!?

Awww... That really sucks! I hope your life gets better from this point on!

Iowa123 0
nicobington 1

anyone notice that the first post is Justin bieber's top half and the other half is a palerina. lmfao

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

What the **** is wrong with you people. That is not the right thing to do after telling someone you ******* cheated on them.

it sucks but you kinda deserved it for not showing him the door within those 20 minutes

MissErikaHart 0

they're married the house prob belongs to both

I agree. If it were me those 20 minutes would have been spend driving to a lawyer, not chillin' with him. Also OP, you don't deserve that kind of treatment DO NOT stay with him. An affair is unforgivable!

agree with #5. you shoulda kicked him out then and there.. once a cheater always a cheater!

perdix 29

That's not exactly true. There are people who are so lousy and negligent to their partners that they make their otherwise faithful and loyal partners seek love and affection elsewhere. A more accurate version of that slogan would be: Once a cheater on you, always a cheater on you. It's possible that this person could be faithful to someone who meets their needs.

Invierno 10

Yeah, and there are also assholes who cheat on unsuspecting partners that are doing everything they can to show that they love them. So screw cheaters. No excuses. They should be a decent person and at least terminate their current relationship before beginning another one.

There seems to be an epidemic where the male mind is shutting down at an alarming rate!!

YouSuckAtLove 0

So after he told you that, you waited with him for 20 minutes? not kicking him out? or you leaving? to me it doesnt seem like you care hes cheating.

perdix 29

What did he do during that intervening 20 minutes? The other woman?

emeralz1 0

did u tell him his d*ck on a platter?? what a d*ck weed he is!