Bullet dodged

By Alien - 29/12/2015 11:07 - Switzerland

Today, after dating this girl for 3 months, I finally introduced her to my friends. She looked panicked during the date, and after it she broke up with me. When I asked why, she told me she could try to deal with a black friend, but not with a gay one. I've been dating a moron all this time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 482
You deserved it 2 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well be glad you found out now and not later

You're blind to these things when you're in love, it's not really your fault - at least it was only three months in.

Comments

She's affiliated with the KKK. It's the only explanation.

andrmac 25

They're in Switzerland. Very white there and like anywhere there are idiots that's don't get that people are simply people.

I guess she freaked out thinking straight guys can't have gay friends.

Mathalamus 24

i dont understand why it took you three months to find out that shes a moron. you'd think racism and homphobia would make itself very much apparent after three seconds.

Wow everyone needs to get off their soap box. If she doesn't want to be around blacks or gays that is her right. You're no better for judging and calling her names. Live your life and let her live hers stop trying to stuff this diversity crap down everyone's throat.

Great response. Calling someone names you don't agree with.... Where have I seen this before?

darthhera 11

Black people, any people should not be treated like that, simply because of their skin color. People with beliefs against gay people should keep that to themselves.

You're entitled to do what you like, and we're entitled to judge you for it. And discriminating against black and gay people means you are judged a bigot. No ifs, ands, or buts. If you don't like it, then keep it to yourself, simple as that.

If you consider treating people equally as "diversity crap", I think it's safe to assume what kind of person you are.

Kn0wledge123 21

And a homophobic racist too. At least you found out now bro. You're better off

darthhera 11

Homophobes and racists need to all be shipped to Antarctica. Bigots are scum of the Earth.

Bet you will change your tune when a couple black lives matter protestors beat the white guilt out of you.

fatal4life 10

No offense. But she's not a moron. Someone who can't accept someone for who they are is a dip shit, that's what she is.

Mathalamus 24

she is a moron and a dipshit, then. accepting, or even tolerating, homosexuality and other human subtypes isn't even difficult.

Black people aren't against anyone's religions though, so I have no idea why that should be okay.