Beat it

By Morrowindwhore - 10/08/2009 22:22 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, a friend of mine was talking about how he'd spent over 30 hours on Call of Duty. I piped up and said "Oh yeah! Well I've spent well over 300 hours on Morrowind! Beat that!" To which he replied, "I've had sex. Beat that!" I couldn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 934
You deserved it 68 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I am amused by your failure to have intercourse, yet I respect your epic success on morrowind.

phanatic62 0

Simply awesome. And I bet I've played well over 200 hours of Morrowind. Spectacular game. I still can't believe some douche was bragging about 30 hours in a game. That's a ******* nothing.

dont you know anything morrowind IS sex!

adelaide_evening 0

Seriously. Crassius Curio (I'm not sure if I remembered/spelled that correctly) filled that void. Only in Morrowind can you find such classics as "The Lusty Argonian Maid" and "The Dance of the Three-Legged Guar". Not to mention you have to give Crassius a strip tease. And let's not forget The Pillow Book.

Neither of you should be proud, unless he did the CoD WHILE having sex. Intercourse is not an achievement. Game playing is not an achievement. (Though I suppose depends on the situation with the intercourse... ex: "I/my girlfriend/boyfriend finally got over my/her/his fear") (Can't see where sitting still for a long time is an achievement, though I suppose if you had ADD...) Not trying to tell anyone how to live their lives here; if they love sex and playing games, awesome, good for them, but it's nothing to brag about lol

Dead_and_Gone 0

you shouldv said "iv had a threesom! BEAT THAT!'

Oh yes, Southampton, right near where I live :) CoD is epic, but Morrowind is better.

DarkestSonata 0

Damn right. Oblivion is perfection in gaming, and yet I'm sure Bethesda will beat it with The Elder Scrolls V

oblivion is so sexy. especially on an hdtv. clearly this guy should quit playing morrowind and upgrade.

Oblivion may be visually orgasmic... but it ends too quickly. You can play Morrowind for Months and find new stuff to do... where as if you play Oblivion... you'll be done in like a week. (4 hours a day if that)

Oh my god - you cannot beat oblivion in the time frame you suggest. Maybe you could get through the main quest if you pushed it, but not the actual game! The guilds, the side quests the random quests... umpteen billion things to do!

XD I've lost count on how may hours I've spent on Call of Duty 3.... That game is effing Epic

alex_vik 0

30 hours on a game? Wow, that's virtually nothing. That means theoretically, he could've played one hour a day for a month.

30 Hours isn't that long... I'd played like...14 DAYS on CoD 4, and some people had played over 70 days. I've had sex, too!

seriously. just trying to end the retarded gaming >sex comments. everybody who has said that is a reatard and probably trying to make up for the fact that theyre all 40 year old virgins.

Protoforms_rule 0

What if you got laid for the first time because you have an interest in gaming? That was my ex, but I'm still getting laid by my boyfriend who is a pretty damn good gamer. As I've told him, hours of practice button-mashing and twitch gaming skills transfers to some pretty satisfying skills in the bedroom-LOL. OP, don't worry about it, as long as you're say, going to school or can hold down a decent job (not living in your parents' basement) who cares?