Bad Luck Brian

By Hayley - 24/02/2018 19:00

Today, my doctor told me that my lungs are as bad as a 60-year-old heavy smoker's. I'm 19 and I've never touched a cigarette in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 082
You deserved it 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I had to sign in just because of this. Joined the army and went to basic at 18yrs old. But before i could finish had an infection in both lungs plus both ears and was medically discharged. For some reason i wasnt feeling better after months so i went to the doctor, they checked my lungs and told me that they looked like a 50yr old who has smoked 2 packs a day all his life even though i have never done drugs or smoked. They even said that i might have to be put on those air respirators or whatever there scientific name was agian by the age of 30. Glad though as i am 25 and have been getting better over the years. Hope everything works out for you.

This is why I hate people who smoke in the presence of others. It's been proven that second-hand smoke is worse than first-hand smoke, so even if you don't go near cigarettes, you can still get lung cancer from second-hand smoke because some inconsiderate ass keeps puffing on the things in your vicinity.

Comments

I dated a guy who’s liver was as bad as an alcoholic’s, but he hated the taste of alcohol so much, he couldn’t even eat food cooked with it. Genetics are just a bitch sometimes.

Do you live with a smoker? Do you work in an industry that has you breathing in toxins? There are a number of things that can mess with your lungs besides cigarettes--and sadly, genetics is one of them.