Angry little kid

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was helping first-graders do school work when one of them stabbed me in the face with a pencil, all because I told her that a three was backwards. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 949
You deserved it 3 539

Top comments

ninjuh_wingman 29

Comments

rainbow1223 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
rainbow1223 4

Can u blame the kid?? No, Blame algebra

XenaWP 6

I'm going to say this was a good thing... Imprison the kid now before they replace the pencil with a knife.

KailyKii 11

Never correct kids when they have acess to pencils.

builditbetter09 3

1 take your rainbow outside and stfu. Thank you :)

Babyseal420 7

25- Agreed. You saw how Michael Meyers turned out.

pfx2_fml 15
MatthewDmerrill 5
G0v3nat0r 7

Can't tell if rainbow is a girl or a guy...

I_Hate_Tpyos 0

Nothing worse than a lame first comment. Maybe you shouldn't have opened your big mouth. Lol jk. Wait, no I'm not

ninjuh_wingman 29
m0tl3ycru3 0

Lol woops the parents are not articles of clothing

SomePinkTape 0

16, ever watched The Human Centipede?

44, ever noticed how the human centipede has nothing to do with people being articles of clothing?

Yes but it has to do with sewing people.

Silence of the lamb has humans that are articles of clothing.

Drown that monster before she has the chance to grow up into a murderer.

m0tl3ycru3 0

That's a great idea! Why don't you just go right ahead and do that.

missalice0306 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
theblackishkid1 6

I don't know... Sounds like a future badass to me. Every generation needs a few.

Take away the sharpener and you'll be fine

KailyKii 11

What about the safety scissors?

There is very little way you could be stabbed by safety scissors

You can absolutely be stabbed by safety scissors. Especially if they’re open.

Alymc13 0

#5 is the biggest ******* moron I ever seen. Yes, that kid must be a bad seed and need some serious help. But anyone who rationalized hitting a child is straight pussy. Hope u feel accomplished u ****.

borkchop1992 15

im pretty sure he wasnt being completely serious so please calm down lady

alstbv12 13

For calling someone a moron you have pretty bad grammar.

13- I don't care about the age, gender, religion, race, political affiliation, etc. of the person who just stabbed me in the face. I will be grabbing the nearest chair and HULKSMASH their head in. Or beat them wildly and crazily with my fist. Or take the pencil out of my face and plunge it into their own. IDGAF if that person is 7. They will be stricken in some fashion.

you_freak 7

Agreed! If OP lost an eye, what are the parents going to say, "Oh sorry, but you know how kids can be!" I think not!

riack 2

15 My dad beat me as a kid and I turned out normal. It was corporal punishment. Some kids nowadays needs to be beaten, or at least punished in some way as these kids nowadays don't give a flying f*** what they do since they know they won't be punished.

Calm your *****, chill your ****... It's a ******* joke, the only way you could've honestly not realized is because your sense of humor is straight pussy. Hope ya feel accomplished, assfuck.

drewfus2 6

13 was clearly abused as a child, and I say SUCK IT UP.

Fruitmonster2 15

Eh, I'd go with the dislocating of the forehead myself.

danielabella94 0
reneecooper77 0

Don't you dare talk to my dog like that!

WTF!? Send that child home and refer them to a specialist! Kid got some serious issues to sort out.

borkchop1992 15

im pretty sure that it would be considered self deffence if you threw him across the class room

MaaaanWTF 1

How do you misspell defense when you play water polo?

borkchop1992 15

sorry i was rushing to beat the crowd of comments

StopDropNRoll 11

Ha^ But yes she should record it and put it on YouTube. It would be funny to see a kid flying across the class as messed up as it is

MaaaanWTF 1

Wow. Your politeness surprised me. No need to apologize good sir!

The mental image of someone grabbing a child by their feet, spinning them around and chucking them through a window (while the pencil is in their face) is absolutely hillarious!!

OochenSnoochen 15

56-You need to watch Mathilda. You'd love it.