And I oop

By SuperBunny - 20/04/2009 07:59 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was taking me to dinner to meet his parents. As we pulled into the restaurant valet, I saw a woman in a slutty dress and hooker heels get out of the car ahead of us. I jokingly asked if we had accidentally pulled into a strip club, pointing at the woman. It was his mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 850
You deserved it 62 005

Same thing different taste

Top comments

youaresofucked 0

mothers shouldn't dress af if they're 17 all oveer agian. FY bf's L

Tucatz 0

Let me guess- you were wearing a corduroy jumper with a floral print turtleneck, a headband, a small gold cross on a thin chain worn outside of the turtleneck and thick-soled slip-on shoes, right? The classic I-hate-sex look? Were you also carrying your bible so you could lead the prayers before the meal? Sounds like his mom just likes to dress up a bit. Judge not.

Comments

Julle_fml 0

Aw, maybe she was self-conscious and nervous about meeting her son's new girlfriend and wanted to look really good? If she feels like, she's lost her youth and doesn't get as much male attention as she used to, then dressing like that might make her feel better about herself :)

llSgtScopell 0

Sounds like you boy friends mom can show you a thing or two

Especially since the OP wants to be a "SuperBunny," judging by her screen name. I think I know what kind of bunny.

And yet number 7 you judged the OP and made an exaggerated assumption of how she dressed.

"You judged that woman, how dare you! Now Im gonna judge you to show you how judging is bad!"

I could already see that coming. :D Sorry you had to go through that.

He's probably used to it, if she always dresses that way. A guy's friends will rib him endlessly about that sort of thing, and make far worse comments than yours.

LeftHanded_fml 0

I read up to "I jokingly" and then figured out it was his mom from there.