Ain't nobody got time for that

By Rawf - 18/07/2009 05:45 - United States

Today, at work, a customer called in and asked me to read off every item on our menu, along with their ingredients. I work at Jamba Juice so that's a lot of reading. After about 10 minutes of this, I found out it was actually my stupid co-worker calling from the back phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 240
You deserved it 9 957

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell your stupid boss that your coworker doesn't have enough work to do.

LOL it sucks to be you, but that hilarious

Comments

Lmao. That sucks. Did you not think about hanging up?

Sad thing is that some customers are that stupid! I spend all day on the phone to customers who really would call up for this sort of thing. Next time, he'll be rude to the caller and it'll be a genuine customer. Sucks to be in customer service!

Suffertree 0

OP, YDI 'cause you're a dumbass. What do you do when someone asks for the menu READ OFF to them? You say go **** yourself and hang up.

Yeah, so totally right, that's definitely the smartest thing to do, since you'll probably get fired right away if your boss finds out. -_-

missmeliss0309 0

He deserves it for being so gullible.

well not actually he's just doing his job he doesn't want to lose a customer at Jamba Juice

LOL it sucks to be you, but that hilarious

Westy543 0

You should have walked over and made him/her read it back to you, or, wait a week and pull the prank back from your home.

redhedsaysrawr 18

Yeah and then if they hang up for thinking its you, call your boss from another phone and pretend to be a legit customer to get them in trouble.

haha dude ur life does ******* suck

YDI for not recognizing your co-worker's voice.

FDXCpinballwiz 0

idk, some peoples voice over the phone sound a lot different than if you were talking to them in person

Haha that sucks! Did you not recognise their voice..?

fishyfingaz 0

You don't think he would have thrown his voice? I would. FY posts for not thinking before you type.

halolord01 2

Have a relive come in to the restraunt, then have him do somthing like prepare all the food so they can try a sample. Then leave a monopoly money tip :D

Sure you might not have recognized your co-workers voice... I can see it happening, but why didn't you ask the 'customer' to just come in the store? Or look on your website? Couldn't you ask a specific question like, "Are you allergic to anything?" I wouldn't have spent ten minutes on that. Another thought... If you're on the phone, and your co-worker's in the back... who was minding the counter/register? I hardly ever see a Jamba Juice with three workers at once, and if so, you'd notice one of them missing that long. Plus... How many customers know the number to your location anyway?

ManiMartinixo 0

I know the number to my local Jamba Juice plus you can find that sort of thing online or in a phone book. And if it's found in a phone book it's possible that the person who found it didn't know where to look on the website, couldn't access the website, or is just lazy. Thus they call. The coworker thing is true though.