AAA, hello?

By JFC! - 31/03/2011 01:07 - United States

Today, I was forced to look on in utter horror as an old lady backed out of her parking space, kept going well past the turning point, and slammed straight into my car, putting a dent in the front and shattering the headlights. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 712
You deserved it 3 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KoalaBear10 7

Aw, hope she didn't just drive away >.>

free2speak 14

there is a thing called "horn" in the middle of your steering wheel. you don't just stare, you honk that bitch really loudly and hope that she isn't a deaf old lady.

Comments

Airborn0280 18

You should have used your horn. :/

hahahaha no way.. same thing happened to me today.. except I didn't get a scratch and her car got all the damage.. CAMRY FTW!

BIGbadBRIZZLE 0

and then bystanders looked on in horror as you laid down the hurt for crashing into your car. right?

Pownzeez 0

Was she asian? cause you know what they say about asians drivers... no survivors

if you lived in Florida you'd agree with ijustlol

I think that at a certain age, say 65 or something, people should have to retake the driving test. We have 90 year people driving around with no glasses on.

Seriously. It's ridiculous! I couldn't count the number of times I've had to read a label for an old lady when I worked at the grocery store because she couldn't even read it. Or the amount of times I've seen old people incapable of reading the menus at fast food joints. Yet they all leave with their keys in hand and hop into their cars. So ******* scary knowing I have to share the road with these old bats.

sailorzoe 14

Word. There should be an age limit to driving.

lmaoatall 6

that's what you get for hitting up on gilfs at the senior center!

You ever notice that the speed an old person drives decreases exponentially with the total number of old people in the vehicle?

James Fenimore Cooper! Love the nick, OP!