Who does this?

By Wanda - 11/05/2021 01:59

Today, my demented mother-in-law had my dog euthanized while I was on vacation, because he was, "too feral and disorderly." Why? Because he, "peed on the grass." I had that dog for 9 years. Why couldn’t my husband put her in a nursing home instead? FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 517
You deserved it 99

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There may be legal action to be taken. Because I vet isn't supposed to euthanize a pet without the true owners express written consent. So she had to lie about who the dog belonged to which is very illegal.

Listen, I know that they say violence isn’t the answer.....but I would deck that woman so hard in the face, she wouldn’t even know it was coming. Then I throw her ass out of my house and never talk to her again. What a horrible, horrible person. I’m so sorry this is your MIL.

Comments

If that happened to any of my animals I would be beyond sick. I would absolutely press charges no matter what my significant other said. Pets are family. After 9 years that would be like losing a child. She would be out of the house immediately after that.

thatslifeiguess7 16

I'm wondering what your spouse has to say. If on mother in laws side I smell a rat. How do we know you spouse didn't call and say she was bringing the dog in?

I thought putting an animal down required a diagnosis of a life threatening disease or infliction. not because of a whim.