What a catch!

By Ethan92 - 29/04/2021 01:59

Today, I had the best time of my life with the girl of my dreams. I took her out to lunch, we went to the beach to jetski and had a romantic walk. It was the perfect day. Then, in the evening, I had to go home to my boring wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 271
You deserved it 4 548

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you are trash, and your wife deserves better

then leave her ? wtf . you sound stupid as hell

Comments

Don't come here looking for sympathy for cheating 💯 thats what you're doing. Not your FML its your wifes

Xatraris 38

You could do all that with your wife. Do the things that made you two fall in love to begin with. But I guess this new person makes it fun and exciting and she's somehow better. Face it, you got lazy dating your wife, it's become routine and now you're looking to fill that void. Instead of working on ways to improve your marriage you want to go cheat. Grass looks greener on the other side, but grass is greenest where you water it. Looks good now but if you get comfortable it's going to be the exact same thing. But, that's me judging from the outside. I don't know your story of why, but it is my guess. Still a cheater and you should just leave your wife, or her leave you.

theyellowgoose 3

this, 100%!! you said everything I was thinking, and did it so well.

Ambrily 27

OP, you sound like a giant piece of shit. Your wife deserves much better than you.

KaylaJo334 12

Shit bag Steve is at it again

You're cheating on your wife and you're looking for sympathy??? Are you kidding me?

wow maybe stop being a p.o.s. and get a divorce so your wife can do better. I'm sure she would love to do the things you did with another woman today.

jaguar_rawr121 0

Waste your own life Don't waste your wife's youth/life you pig!

randybryant799 20

You dont seriously expect any sympathy do you???