Welcome to the neighborhood

By Anonymous - 16/10/2015 17:12 - United States - Eagle River

Today, four days after moving into my new house, I woke up to a guy yelling, "Fuck you, Claire" followed by a brick smashing through my living room window. Now I know why Claire was so eager to finalize the sale. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 331
You deserved it 1 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Write her new address on a note attache to brick and throw it back.

I will still file a report with the police, especially when there's a direct link to who could have done it. Damaging property is quite a violent act.

Comments

That sucks, OP. I hope things get better :)

PleaseStayChill 9

Legitimate sympathy? On the internet? AND it got upvoted? The end is near.

friedpwnadge 25

It's not legitimate on here. Pretty much every FML has at least one comment saying basically that exact thing.

Write her new address on a note attache to brick and throw it back.

If someone's going to throw a brick into OP's house, you don't know what other acts of violence they're willing to commit. Forwarding the previous owner's address could potentially put them in the hospital, or worse, the morgue.

Yesss!!!! Write hi Claire no longer lives here, so u MUST be asshole.

It was a joke, besides, watching a brick you throw into a house flying back out and land on the floor is a scene just too funny in my imagination. I am going to quote joker now: "Why So Serious?"

I think the better quote is "Now that's not funny." You know stuff's about to go down when he says that.

olpally 32

- **** you Claire !!! - I'm not Claire ... - **** you anyway !!!! *second brick*

The Dunphys aren't very happy at all it seems, what a modern family

The Dunphys aren't very happy at all it seems..

write a note saying that Claire doesn't live there anymore and put it around the outside of your house and maybe on some telephone poles

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#5 It's like your picture is accentuating the stupid comment you posted.

16, He was too busy making that face to actually comprehend the FML.

I will still file a report with the police, especially when there's a direct link to who could have done it. Damaging property is quite a violent act.

lexiieeex3 32

I'd have a long talk with Claire...

There it is again. I swear, no matter what get posted on this site, there's always at least one person in the comments saying "have a talk about it".

@23 Maybe because communication tends to help solve most interpersonal problems?

If she was so eager to get out, this guy make actually be super dangerous. I would go to the police. I hope you at least got a glimpse of him of his vehicle. (If needed, contact Claire)

hehe1996 15

Call the police, you don't want him doing something like this again.

She could have stolen the brick thrower's horse.

orsombre_fml 11

Who cares? No one has the right to damage property of somebody else.