Valentine's Day confession

By Mister_Triangle - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that all of the anonymous Valentine's gifts I received throughout high school were sent out of pity by my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 427
You deserved it 3 232

Mister_Triangle tells us more.

Mister_Triangle 21

Well I've been out of high school for over a year now and my other sister (who knew for some reason) let it slip while we were discussing valentines day. I played it off like I already knew, but I secretly died a little inside.

Top comments

mathew17986g 2

At least you know someone cares :D

Comments

This is not such a horrible thing, at least you know that someone loves you and cares. Hell, I didn't get shit on Valentine's day until I was in college - and then it almost took a restraining order to get that chick off my back. Go give your sister a hug!

AliCat18 12

your sister is awsome :) she must really care about you. Your a lucky guy to have somone like that in your life! I agree, go give your sis a hug! :) P.S if you really are that upset about it (you shouldn't be) then just do something like send her a box with hand cuffs in it next v day with a note saying can't wait for tonight. call her 10 min after to tell her its a joke otherwise she could get seriously freaked out.

just start leaving love letters on her car while she is at home and work and make her feel like some one is stalking her

kp4294 2

Awe that's so sweet of her!! That's a good sister right there! At least you know your family has your back:)

You have one caring sister, this is no FML.

At least you know your sister loves you!

At least she thought of you. Nice sister. I never got Valentines cards, not even pity ones. Then again, I've never cared about Valentines Day, and at least my birthdays the day after.

KiddNYC1O 20
clementine00 1

well it's nice that she tried to make u feel good

aye_pee10 0

aww that is sad. but it's ok, your sister obviously loves you very much.