By Anonymous - 25/11/2010 05:24 - United States

Today, whilst driving to the store, an idiot driver found it to be okay to drive ridiculously fast in below freezing temperatures on the ice and snow. As he passed my car, I angrily gave him the finger. And then I realized I was wearing mittens. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 404
You deserved it 28 723

justgracexD tells us more.

Didn't have an account when I first posted this fml. But I wanted to clarify a few things. 1. I was wearing mittens because it was below freezing and my car was still cold. 2. Washington doesn't believe in salting the roads or doing anything to ease winter driving mainly because we rarely ever get snow. People here also freak out whenever some crack like substance falls from the sky and driving in poor weather conditions becomes a problem. 3. Said idiot driver was previously tailing my car before he passed me and the cars in front of me. 4. I actually didn't think this would become an approved post. I just copied and pasted my facebook status. xD I'm glad that some of you found this amusing though.

Top comments

Hmmm. She seems to be trying to show me one of her four fingers in that mitten. which could it be? judging by her angry face....

Comments

Oh my, how rude! My post was a perfectly legit question!!

f whoevers life he crashes into and maims or kills!!

deannoz 0

Actually, no, since they'd prob die, along with crazy driver.

Snow? Ice? Sorry I live in Texas and am therefore not familiar with such things. That being said, YDI for wearing "mittens".

Please don't make yourself and other Texans look like idiots by saying that. Though I agree OP deserves it for forgetting about the mittens and trying to give the finger.

theboss_ishere 0

frozen stuff. I'm from southern california and I know what snow is. dumb redneck..

theboss_ishere 0

FROZEN STUFF. I'm from California abd I know what snow and ice is. dumb Texans..

I'm from Florida and I know what snow is. it's FORZEN RAIN. everythings bigger in Texas including stupidity.

frozen stuff. c'mon I'm from mars and I know what it is. redneck

hail is technically frozen rain snow is refrozen water vapour

Well I'm from Texas and I know what cold weather is :P But it only snows maybe one day a year and it's only a thin sheet of snow that melts after the sun comes out xD

theatregurl 0

haha ur smart aren't u. only 5 year olds wear mittens

ItsJustMak 0

Hahaha! i laughed at 29 comment :D

I don't get it, what's wrong with mittens? They keep your hands warm... Not everything has to be fashionable

I wear mittens and I'm fifteen...they're ******* fun and adorable!

Mittens just saved you from looking stupid(er). Who cares about your finger? That goes right up there with "dirty looks" on my list of things to laugh at then shrug off. Driving with mittens is also a safety hazard, Ms. Goody Fourwheels.

Exactly. Thanks for your consistent opinions and grammar, Foe.

r9310 0

this post dosent seem to belong here ... its lame

ShadyFTW1 0

I agree. Why are people laughing at this?

finalyearsofhate 22

agreed. driving with anything on your hands is just plain stupid.

lovin_my_marine 4

haha, made me laugh out loud :) the visual that popped in my head. funny