By ramherr - 14/07/2015 00:30 - Sweden - Oxie

Today, while walking alone through a sketchy neighbourhood after a party, I learned that I look too broke to even rob and "not worth the bother". Overhead from a guy waiting for me in a bush with a flashlight and his equally charming friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 359
You deserved it 2 358

ramherr tells us more.

Hi, OP here! I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised reading all these comments! A whole lot of you got humour too good to be true. Really brightens the day! Firstly no, I'm not complaining over not being mugged and that was not the intention of this FML, I simply think the fact that even muggers see someone as ''not worth the bother'' FML-worthy. But all and all I'd rather be seen as poor than stabbing material, all days of the week! To those of you wondering what I was wearing, it was a black tank top, jeans and a pair of shoes, nothing special.

Top comments

Be happy. At least you weren't robbed. See the positive side

Well at lest you weren't robbed or harmed.The situation could have been much worse that it was.

Comments

It would be even worse if the FML was: Today, while walking alone through a sketchy neighborhood after a party, I got robbed. FML. Count yourself lucky.

If it were that instead, I'd have said OP deserved it.

#12 I think you should have made it clear that you would only think it's her fault because she chose to walk through a sketchy neighbourhood alone.

F the life of the other person who they mugged instead of tou. Be happy!

Amatuers, never give away your hiding spot.

YDI because you didnt get robbed. IAYLS because you didnt get robbed?

HeadlessSparrow 20

aw that sucks. Hopefully next time you can mugged by some guy and his equally charming friend. *sarcasm* Take it as a good thing! Looking too broke helped you to be safe!

What? You didn't get robbed? Damn! Better luck next time.

For what? So she could shoot them for talking shit and not posing an immediate threat? Or so that in case they really did want to rob her, they could shoot her too?

You're the reason we have gun control