By Rob - 16/10/2009 01:59 - France

Today, while on the crapper, I learned that morphine has a nasty side-effect. It appears that it can cause a massive rock-hard piece of dung the size of a bus to form in your intestines. I went to the doctor, he handed me a glove and some laxatives and said, "Have fun!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 622
You deserved it 3 562

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Makes me wonder what morphine-addicts have up their bum. Though I'm trying not to think of it.

If my doctor suggested I could have fun with gloves and laxatives, I would find a different doctor.

Comments

I believe the part about the laxitive, but not about the rubber glove. if you have a solid intestinal obstruction the doctor would never expect you to reach in and remove it. You could damage your intestinal wall. After all, you can't even see what you're doing.

jchansfan 0
perdix 29
justmyluck1212 0

Uughhh man, I took a CNA class

It's not fake, all serious type pain meds cause constipation. They should have told you that or been with the warnings info with the meds. And yes, laxatives are what's prescribed. Good luck with that.

Did anybody consider that these laxatives were of the suppository variety? Hence the gloves....

LMFAO about the "massive rock hard size of a bus" line!!!! HAAAHHAAAH!!! woooooo that's hysterical!!!

satanstoystore 0

happened to me on vicodin. i just drank a ton of warm water and told my body where it should go. works every time. i taught my kids that. our family doesnt have constipation issues.