By Summer_Jane - 03/02/2011 10:40 - United States

Today, while in my doctor's packed waiting room, an elderly woman insisted I take her seat. I thanked her, but politely declined. She began to yell, saying I was "ungrateful", until I sat down. She then left, laughing, as I discovered that she peed in the chair. Apparently, she does this often. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 175
You deserved it 4 513

Summer_Jane tells us more.

Seriously - you guys rock. I laughed waaay too much reading all your comments. And for all you guys who were asking how did I not notice the pee? -- Yeah, I keep asking myself that, too. - It was one of those crazy patterned (ugly) cushioned chairs, so I couldn't tell it was damp. I_did_smell something, but doctors' offices have a lot of smells (as do elderly people...), so I didn't really think about it too much. But yeah...next time I'm assuming the worst.

Top comments

that's why it's just easier to knock her down and take her purse

that is really sick!!! you should ALWAYS look before you sit and if the chair or sofa is fabric feel it.... i had to learn the hard way to. :( some kids at my school years and years ago tried to glue me to a chair..... so i always look. TRUST NO ONE!!!!!

Comments

that is ******* disgusting....not to mention immature. some people are so ****** up.

Yeah wow dont most people look down before they sit? lol ydi for not noticing the old pee smell also.

Hahahah omg that's too funny, I like that old woman she's hilarious :p

Hook85 0

You would think an old lady YELLING at you to take her seat would raise a red flag...

lmfaowww 0

When you're old you get bored, Hell, might as well have some fun when you're able to deceive people. Either way FYL.

Lol creepy old lady. Almost like that Little Brittian character, the old lady that has no bladder control hehe

tblax44 0