By brooke - 21/03/2012 17:12 - United States - Kissimmee

Today, while driving home from school, I noticed one of our hot quarterbacks in the car behind me. Trying to impress him, I pulled into the driveway of an expensive-looking house. To my horror, he pulled in behind me and asked what I was doing at his house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 182
You deserved it 69 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI, why make a guy judge you from where you live than who you really are. Hope you had a good excuse for pulling up to his place.

Comments

To impress him? Am I the only person here that is considering, "What if he really thought it was her house and then when he asks to come over he sees she's a lying bitch."?

So to try to impress you decide... pull into an expensive driveway? YDI. come on now... why is it that you have to lie to try to impress someone? Why isn't the truth enough anymore? If they aren't impressed with the truth then they aren't impressed and you move on. Simple as that.

LOL! Be like: What are you doing in my driveway? Then in his confusion drive away?

Ydi for thinking a brain dead football player who obviously gets whatever he wants from mommy and daddy is hot. Both o you are wastes of air.

crazyluvbug 8

Just be like,"oh we'll my car was making a really weird noise so I pulled over, can you maybe take a look or help me?" But in all seriousness...if you are stupid enough to try and pull this off, I bet you were too dumb to come up with a good excuse!

dbearr 0

I wanna know what your response was...

^ I have a feeling that you already do. OP: "..................uh........." If she covered her ass better or at all, an fml, it may not have become. ;P Instead, she froze, then bolted in shame, likely.

Say you were trying to turn your car around silly.

Dumbass! I don't even know what to say to this except you deserved it!!!