By Coccinelle - 05/02/2016 16:36 - France

Today, while at work at a small Microsoft partner company, I had to write an email explaining why Internet Explorer is superior to Google Chrome. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 385
You deserved it 2 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"If Internet Explorer has the courage to ask to be your default browser, then you have the courage to ask that girl out"

Comments

firefox over chrome and chrome over ie, edge

I've got one point for you, Chrome's flash sometimes crashes...and that's about it.

The problem is, if you bullshit too hard, you'll get called out on your lies and your company will likely punish you for it. But if you don't bullshit hard enough, your client won't use Internet Explorer over Chrome, and your company will likely punish you for it. And if you bullshit just right, your conscience will bother you for deceiving someone. It's a lose/lose/lose situation.

JimShews 5

He works for a Microsoft partner. What did he expect? Thinking they should ask him to write an email for FF or Chrome is like thinking McDonalds should endorse In'n'Out's burgers cuz they're better (which they are) but it ain't gonna happen. I'm not voting for IE, but don't gripe about it when you signed up for it.

Jets4Life89 4

They do not use Internet Explorer anymore but Edge so I call bullshit no you did ******* not.

Scorpio1691 29

Its so superior that even Microsoft has replaced it

I genuinely feel for you OP, nobody should have to go through that

"It doesn't eat through your ram, but we wanted in that market, so here's Windows 10..."

Errr, seeing as Internet Explorer is a no longer supported product that has been replaced with Edge. I am inclined to believe you made this up. Still funny though.