By Oh-Shit! - 10/08/2013 15:23 - United States

Today, while at a private lake, my colon declared a state of evacuation. I ventured as far from my family as my sphincter would allow, only to make eye contact with two very horrified kayakers mid-explosion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 198
You deserved it 5 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

The wording of this FML is as poetic as a mushroom cloud of faecal matter being emitted from thy anus OP, well done I approve.

Imagine the look on their faces as a brown cloud appeared...

Comments

While this situation is terribly unfortunate (shitty, if you will ), this has got to be one of the most well-written FMLs I've ever seen.

I feel your pain I am sitting in a Lowes bathroom doing the same while reading this.

Seems like you're in good humor with it at least. Sorry for your luck though :)

Hi guys!-OP here. I find it funny how so many assume I'm a boy. Just to confirm, I am a girl. It was one of those days where I had no choice but to hang out with the family, and unfortunately I wasn't feeling all that well. When ya gotta go, you gotta go.. and that just so happened to occur the same time two kayakers were in view. To say the very least, it was awkward for all 3 of us. Thanks for all the supportive comments. :)

rozsrredd 16

But our burning question: were you in or out of the water at the time? Sucks either way, I guess, but I'm still curious.

most times the comments are just as funny or funnier tjlhsn the FML

Mother Nature would be proud. You gave back to Mother Earth in an Eco-Friendly way.

This was so beautifully written. You don't come across highly descriptive accounts of pseudo-dysentery like this very often.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Haha they're scarred for life.