By csgocockblock - 27/07/2016 17:26 - United States - Jenks

Today, when I got home from work I was pretty "in the mood" so I put on some cute undies and a tank top and went to get my boyfriends attention, he was so into his new computer game all I got was a half smile and a pat on the head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 437
You deserved it 2 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What do you know? Contrary to popular belief, guys aren't in fact perpetually horny. Crazy, I know. But seriously, the sooner you stop taking this stuff personally, the happier your life will be.

I don't know why women expect us to stop what we are doing just because you're walking around half naked. We have other things we enjoy besides sex.

Comments

Pfffft should have climbed onto his lap, that or unplug the system and walk away ?

WHY WOULD YOU SUGGEST THAT?!?! I'd be mad as hell and my husband would be livid if I did that. Making your SO mad is not how you get good sex

Or, you could leave him alone and accept that he's not in the mood right now. From what I know, interrupting what your partner is doing and most likely pissing them off does not help you get sex. Men aren't total sex machines, they have other feelings and interests, they shouldn't be punished, pressured, or criticized because they're not in the mood.

Well that would be one way to become someone's ex.

JMichael 25

I'd...recommended not doing that..haha. Sex is always better when both are happy and into it. And that's a good way to piss someone off and not get any.

Well do you always want to stop what your doing of your really in to it? At least he didn't completely ignore you and have you some positive acknowledgment. The thing about guys wanting it all the time is a stereotype and it's OKAY to not.

ABlindMan 17

For all the idiots who are suggesting anything along the lines of refusing him sex when he wants it, or anything possibly similar, you're going to end up ruining your relationships. Denying your girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other etc. sex is harmful to the relationship. It doesn't help anybody. That being said, you can't expect the other to simply drop everything they're doing if they're not in the mood. Imagine yourself doing whatever it is you enjoy most and you're in no mood for sec and your partner comes up and wants to have sex. Would you drop everything right then? More than likely no. Yeah it'll suck at the moment but as long as it's not an every time thing there's nothing wrong. If they're using it as an excuse to never pay attention that's where there's an issue.

Not gonna lie if The situation was reversed and I was super into whatever I was already doing I'd probably have given the same reaction. But next time you could just hint that you'll be waiting for him and that way it gives him a chance to pause his game maybe

When your boyfriend has a new video game, distractions don't work, trust me. You would need to give it a few days.

While I do agree with everyone saying that yeah guys aren't always in the mood, why is everyone ignoring the condescending pat on the head? I'd have smacked his hand to sunday. A simple 'not in the mood' is enough.

Run! I have been married to a gamer for 19 years. The game will always be his top priority.

da_epic_failman 7

Glad to hear he respects you!

Suck on his earlobe until he's too horny to concentrate, have sex, then he can get back to his game

Alas, I'm not sure everyone finds earlobe suction as irresistible as you.

In fact I just tried it on my spouse, he very patiently sat there watching a video until gently saying 'that's enough now' and 'its a bit sloppy'. Didn't even get a boner.