By tired individual - 12/01/2014 11:04 - United States - Dickson

Today, trying to get some much needed rest, I heard my neighbors fighting loudly. When they finally quit, they left a DVD on, directly behind my wall: Spongebob, with the menu tune on loop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 212
You deserved it 3 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ojjasper123 9
BasketGhost 17

Are ya feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?

Comments

I'd try to ignore it by playing something louder

tell me something...Who lives in pineapple under the sea?

moshpit11 8

Return the favor with hardcore death metal at max volume

My first attempt to live in my own apartment ended in disaster because I couldn't sleep due to anxiety problems, and some drunken idiot who had just moved in wouldn't stop blaring his music CD's which constantly stuttered all night long. I met the moron the next day where he told me some sob story about breaking up with some girl and refused to listen to my complaints. It soon escalated where he would scream and curse through my windows, the landlady completely took his side, the cops did nothing, I ended up having a breakdown and had to be taken to the hospital. He and his "sister" even went "nya na nya na na" when I left with the paramedics. And to top it off, this all happened on 9/11. I'm very lucky I live in a quiet building now, but it wasn't always that way before the new landlord.

I sometimes wish I was deaf because I have a bad sensitivity to noise.

As great as **** might be, it is still a visual thing. I'm sure the sound only on loop would have an adverse effect. Probably similar to Bob

Timer to get creative in revenge... I recall a guy leaving on a week's vacation leaving on a heavy metal record on repeat at the loudest not break my stereo receiver volume he could. Afterwards the noisy neighbors weren't so noisy :)