By tired individual - 12/01/2014 11:04 - United States - Dickson

Today, trying to get some much needed rest, I heard my neighbors fighting loudly. When they finally quit, they left a DVD on, directly behind my wall: Spongebob, with the menu tune on loop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 212
You deserved it 3 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ojjasper123 9
BasketGhost 17

Are ya feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?

Comments

you should do what we did with our neighbors evil kid: we programmed a universal remote to control his TV (took a lot of trial and error, thankfully the kid had an old enough TV that a radio based remote worked rather than needing a well aimed infrared remote). We shut it off every time he was loud after 10pm, and kept doing it till he gave up.

an3ph 20

The only recourses that come to mind involve spilling blood.

My neighbor kept falling asleep at night with their TV blaring. She was nearly deaf. So every night I'd go and flip the main breaker to her house off and back on. That would shut her TV off. Though she probably wondered why her clocks needed reset every day.

Time for you to play some late night bagpipe music with speakers beside their wall.

kittyboo_is_me 10

Haha, would you rather have been listening to their make-up sex instead?

Are you ready kids? Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That shit must be stuck in OPs head.

You should totally make weird barking noises and wait for them to knock on your door asking you to stop that, then say "But.. thats the sound I make when I watch ****"

Infinity1337 11

He lives in a pineapple under the seaaaaa!

icepick23 12

So......they fight & then have makeup sex. Hot...lighten up!