By Anonymous - 18/09/2012 14:48 - United Kingdom - London

Today, thinking I was alone in my house, I went downstairs in my underwear, singing at the top of my voice. I strutted into the kitchen to find two middle-aged men I'd never seen before sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee. Turns out they will be painting our house for the next two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 486
You deserved it 4 494

j5maria tells us more.

Hi everyone, it was me that posted this FML! Loving all your comments, and yes, it was a pretty embarrassing moment.

Top comments

I won't say threesome... But it does sound familiar to how most pornos start. So... How'd it go?

DarkDaedalus009 8

That happened to me once except it was for my surprise party

Comments

Something tells me they won't live it down

Today, I was waiting to paint a house, when a girl walked into the kitchen in her underwear singing at the top of her lungs...

gczizza1997 15

We're you at least good at singing? They might've enjoyed the show

43, it should go more like this. "Today, I went over to the house I had to paint. As I was drinking coffee with my co-worker, a woman in her underwear came down the stairs singing at the top of her lungs. I have to be here forr two weeks. FML"

I thought "for" only had one R. Perhaps it's just the dictionary and I, that think that.

70- That, is what we call a typo; a purely accidental, no ignorance involved, spelling mistake. They are most often due to a person typing too fast and hitting the same key twice by mistake, and not to be mistaken for a lack of grammatical knowledge.

Marcella1016 31

Alan, I read the thread before you modded it, and I know this will get it modded, too, but I'd like to make a plea. Rather than "rage ban" opinions you don't agree with, let the FML community deal with tame problem posts. It is frustrating when our comments get modded because mods deleted someone else's, seemingly arbitrarily. Rather than have someone with an annoying yet valid opinion get modded, it's much more satisfying to tear them a new one and thumb them into oblivion :) Ps - I'm on the app, so pardon this unconventional method of communicating with you. If you'd like, please contact me on the email address I have listed.

Damn! Oh well, I sing when I'm alone too! :P You'll probably never see them again after they have finished painting. Maybe you should just not be home while they're painting so you won't have to face them... X)

patrick29 1
missnovocaine 14

I've seen enough **** to know where this is going.

Hey what happened to docs comment? Hmmm??? No freedom of speech on FML I guess.. While I didn't agree with his comment everyone is entitled to their opinion, plus it always sparks a great debate. VERY DISAPPOINTED MODS!