By nevergoingonabusagain - 30/05/2009 06:52 - Canada

Spicy
Today, there were no more seats on the bus I was taking home, which meant I had to stand. I noticed that a creepy guy sitting in front of me had a boner, so I took a few steps back. Suddenly the bus went through something like a speed bump, which caused me to fall and sit on the man's lap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 253
You deserved it 5 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you took a few steps back wouldn't it have been kinda hard to fall in his lap since he's a couple seats in front of you?

how did you manage to turn yourself around to sit on his lap if you were facing him. it would have made more sense if you fell onto him face forward.

Comments

How should this be fake? None of you know the exact situation 'cause you weren't there. I can't see how it's impossible to fall on someone's lap in that situation. Anyhow, fake or real, story made me laugh. FYL!

javert24601 0

"No seats on the bus in which I was taking home?" I guess kudos for TRYING, but still... How does that grammar make sense in ANY universe?

BlockOfRedStone 25

It makes sense to just about every person who's first language is English.

IF there is a will there is a way (: .

ImAllFailure 0

#56 how could you not get that? it just means that there were no seats on the bus that he was taking home. And by the way, the grammar was perfect. So I guess kudos to you for failing to diss someone. :)

69someone69 0

Maybe she took a few steps backward, and then turned around so she wouldn't feel like he was looking at her anymore? Loads of people post FML's and then leave out the pivotal information needed to have any sense of what happened. It's actually kind of annoying, because depending on what happens after the punchline it could end up not being much of an FYL at all.

dspadres 0

This would have been funnier if the FML ended with, "that was the most action I've seen in months", or something to that extent.

wowfmlife 0

Just because the OP said they sat on the guys lap doesn't mean they turned around and sat like in a cair, s/he could have like stattled the guy by accident with her/his face towards him

SmoothTalker 0

prob. fake...but if not I bet you liked it :-D

SirAlan 0

why r looking at his crotch area in the first place u horny slag?