By Anonymous - 12/10/2015 09:11 - United Kingdom

Today, the canine behaviour course I am studying released a new assignment in which I need to film myself teaching a dog a new trick. The only dog I have access to is my sister's neurotic, anxious Chihuahua who bites at any sudden noise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 675
You deserved it 2 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go volunteer at an animal shelter! That should work for the assignment, plus you'll be able to give a dog that doesn't get much attention some much needed love! :)

If you went to an animal shelter or something like that I'm sure you could arrange something.

Comments

Here's a trick: Don't bite at every noise.

Take treats with you and go to a dog park. Most dogs can learn even easy stuff after just a few minutes, sometimes even less. Even the yappy ones

why are you studying canine behavior, if you don't own a dog?

OP may be interested in the field of training dogs. OP doesn't necessarily need to have a dog to qualify... or have you ever looked at the financial side of a dog?

Chihuahuas don't really even count as dogs except to anyone who owns one. They're more like ill tempered rats on meth.

Go to a shelter. They are always looking for people to play with the dogs. Plus it might get you extra credit...

Go to an animal shelter I'm sure they'll be glad to let u do the assignment

OneFourNine 9

Idea #1: Do an animation with a sausage? Idea #2: Take your 'dog' for a walk on a leash... and you may end up with a dog of the four legged variety. Idea #3: Ask an animal shelter if you can take a dog out for a day. Idea #4: Well, it's even worse than #1... so I'll pass.

Dogs like that _NEED_ training. I wish you the best of luck OP!

Put an add on Craigslist I'm sure someone will let you use their dog for it if you teach him/her new tricks!