By Anonymous - 08/10/2015 01:47 - United States - Woodbridge

Today, the 3 girls who have continuously bullied me for the past 3 years gave a class presentation on why bullying is so terrible. Judging from our teacher's comments, they're going to get top marks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 585
You deserved it 1 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CliffyB03 28

Call them out on their shit. I would.

And in 5 years time will all be single mums! :) see life's not so bad, cheer up OP :)

Comments

Call them out OP. If they deny it, find others that they bullied or any witnesses that have seen their bullying behavior.

Your school may have an anti-bullying policy. If they do then they have to follow it - see what they will do if you report it and hold them and the school accountable. The teacher who gave you this assignment might be good to talk to as she sounds sympathetic. Good luck OP. Helplines are good and bullying is never your fault!

Right because people who don't do the right thing on purpose will follow rules especially without any negative enforcement that means anything.

Oh I see the confusion! I meant the school will follow the policy. Which ma well involve sanctions etc.

Dont let these bullies lower your self esteem. They are obviously jealous of you.

"Jealous"… You use that word, but I don't think it means what you think it means. Some people are just rotten assholes. Nothing you can do about it save for calling them out on it. They don't like it? That says more about them than you.

Hypocrisy at its finest. I'm sorry OP, that must suck ass.

go to the teacher in private and explain this. and be aware they unfortunately the mark only represents their ability to do a good presentation and not on who they are. They will suck even if they get the good grades

this FML makes me angry.. beyond angry!!!! so unfair

Should have questioned the hell out of them during Q&A

I'm really sorry OP. I've been in a similar situation. It doesn't seem to be the stupid kids who bully anymore, but the smart ones.