By SteamyPenguin - 13/03/2015 15:04 - Australia - Granville

Today, one of the guys I work with ran his finger down the back of my shirt and said, "Just checking to see if you're wearing a bra today". FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 289
You deserved it 3 188

SteamyPenguin tells us more.

Thanks for all the comments, I wish I would have had the guts to carry out half of them. This ’Today’ happened a few years ago when I was much less confident. He was a senior Doctor and a renown pervert. I have been reminded of it because a woman has been in the news lately saying that sexisim is rife in the medical profession and that if we want to get ahead we should just shut up and put up with it. I don’t want to get into it any further, but it brought back some unpleasant memories as a young health professional. Believe it or not, this one one of the minor pervy things that he did. I had a series of badges in the shape of different animals with my name on it, and he would comment on it whenever I wore them saying things like ‘Cat on a mountain’ or ‘Tiger on a mountain’, the mountain referring to my breast. I loved those badges, and spent quite a bit of money on them, from then on I could not wear them without thinking I was doing something wrong. Honestly there were so many different incidents that you block them out.

Top comments

Punch him in the crotch and say you were checking for a cup.

Punch him in the balls and say just making sure you didn't bring your ****** to work today.

Comments

Ew, report his ass to management. That's gross and creepy as ****.

I would probably slap him in the face and say "I slapped you to check if you had a brain"

Okay that is creepy as hell and definitely not acceptable. Report that shit.

assassinbanana0 20

Pretty sure that was sarcasm lol... you and the other downvoters clearly missed it.

Totally inappropriate. He should be reported.

snarkytruth 37

What is it with medicine that attracts some of worst people? Ive had similar experiences with creepy docs. At least one was taken to court and another lost his contract with our hospital but too many get away with it. I feel your pain. Like you its just the tip of the ice berg. I reported one and the official line was he was the only doc of that specialty in our town so we have to overlook it. Even the admin people couldnt stand him.

A prev with nerve. He'll do it again unless you tell him to **** off, document it and tell a co-worker you trust. I'm assuming you were at work.

Sexual harassment? Tell your superior?

masqurade99 13

Punch him in the dick and say "just seeing if you really had the balls to say that."

Such an amateur. If he unclasped it threw your shirt, then I'd be impressed.

if he unclasped it through her shirt he would be not only SEXUALLY HARRASSING her, and could be fined woth charges of SEXUAL ASSAULT

ZombieVampirez 24

He shouldn't of touched her in the first place. We don't need people like that at the workplace