By smh - 27/06/2013 23:37 - United States - Milltown

Today, my sister called me up extremely excited because she found out Flo Rida is from Florida. She's 22. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 408
You deserved it 3 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CallMeWindSock 24

Flo Rida: the pinnacle of human creativity.

Comments

RedNeckFamily 7

Is it bad that I just realized this also?

I had to google Flo Rida to be honest because I rarely listen to music from the hip-hop, pop, rap, etc genre section. I listen to rock most of the time. I was reading this fml while thinking "who the hell is Flo Rida?" Now I know who he is and where he is from too thanks to this FML.

perdix 29

#15, kinda, yeah. I wouldn't bring it up on a first date, you'll sound like an idiot. Your previous history of bedwetting is a topic that needn't be discussed either. Things I've heard on first dates: 1. "Vietnam and World War II are two names for the same war." 2. "My ceiling fan doesn't have a built-in electric motor." I asked how does it spin and she replied, "I pull the string."

She sounds like a Wild One. Let her have that Good Feeling by thinking she got it Right Round and don't blow the Whistle and make her feel Low. :P

I hope you never tell her about will.i.am, her brain might overload.

EmsyyyRose13 24

Hah she might explode with the realization.

I'm from Miami, FL so it was easy for me to make the connection but I never expected it to be a surprise that no one else did. Especially if that's not the type of music you listen to. Now who's shocked that Cuba Gooding, Jr isn't Cuban? :P

I know Caught up in the middle I cry, just a little When I think of letting go Oh no Gave up on the riddle I cry, just a little When I think of letting go Flo Rida?

I was overly excited when I made the connections for if you seek Amy so I don't blame her

Oh Britney Spears... Brilliant lyrics, truly. That one confused me too, until I actually listened to the lyrics, then it's pretty obvious.

I'm 23, and from the uk I hasten to add. And I had no clue!

I saw them girls on TV but never thought these people actually live amongst us. Could I get her number please??

perdix 29

She might completely burst with state pride if you let her know where Miami Sound Machine is from. Use such knowledge with caution.