By Anonymous - 19/09/2009 15:20 - United States

Today, my school is having homecoming. I'm taking a date who I really like, and she happens to have fairly large boobs. I have a friend who seems to think I have an obsession with boobs, so I texted her last night reading "btw, no big boob jokes tomorrow." I accidentally sent it to my date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 033
You deserved it 51 702

adamas117 tells us more.

OP here. it was late when i sent the text, and wasnt really focusing on what i was doing. because the text was about my date, i was thinking about her, and subconciously went to her name instead of my friend's. its all good though. i explained the situation to her, and she understood.

Top comments

Well I guess there are going to be three big boobs at that dance.

iBiteRoses 22

Well that's a good thing then, I'm glad you got it straightened out.

Comments

ditzykayla 0

Lol. Well being a girl, with rather large boobs. I wouldn't have thought much of the text...considering everyone always has something to say to me...my first two years of highschool everyone knew me as "the girl with big boobs". like random guys would ask my friend "hey aren't you friends with the chick with big boobs" ...and i'm now a junior and I still get stared down by every other guy that walks past...I'm used to the jokes now and I usually just laugh along with them....I'm sure your date understands.

YDI for sure. I have seen someone text the wrong person with either hilarious or tragic results depending on what way you look at it BUT THEY WERE DRUNK AND HIGH You have no excuse

What's the problem? She must be aware that her boobs get a lot of attention, I'm sure she'd appreciate your (attempt at) discretion.

It would be something else if it was along the lines of "omg i luv her big boobies n i kant w8 to play wit tehm 2morow." She would probably feel lucky that someone isn't asking her because of her big breasts.

omg! first person from nebraska, that i have ever seen on here!! yay nebraska! what school you go to?!

haha i live in nebraska and i went to homecoming tonight:)

OP here. it was late when i sent the text, and wasnt really focusing on what i was doing. because the text was about my date, i was thinking about her, and subconciously went to her name instead of my friend's. its all good though. i explained the situation to her, and she understood.

iBiteRoses 22

Well that's a good thing then, I'm glad you got it straightened out.