By Anonymous - 19/09/2009 15:20 - United States

Today, my school is having homecoming. I'm taking a date who I really like, and she happens to have fairly large boobs. I have a friend who seems to think I have an obsession with boobs, so I texted her last night reading "btw, no big boob jokes tomorrow." I accidentally sent it to my date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 033
You deserved it 51 702

adamas117 tells us more.

OP here. it was late when i sent the text, and wasnt really focusing on what i was doing. because the text was about my date, i was thinking about her, and subconciously went to her name instead of my friend's. its all good though. i explained the situation to her, and she understood.

Top comments

Well I guess there are going to be three big boobs at that dance.

iBiteRoses 22

Well that's a good thing then, I'm glad you got it straightened out.

Comments

u idiot! i bet u do have an obsession for boobs...

cerebellum_fml 0

I like big boobs and I cannot lie.

Shadowlotus101 0

uh yeah all i can say is best of luck explaining it to her and i hope she doesnt hate you

This has a slight potential to end badly, but a calm explanation should clear it up. Simply explain to her that the message was meant to go to a friend who normally behaves vulgarly, and you didn't want that friend to offend her. Hopefully, she will understand your mistake and maybe even appreciate your concern for her feelings.

Just DON'T introduce her to the joke guy. Leave that part out of it.

I'm gay and I have an obsession with boobs. Have yet to meet a guy who isn't.

hey i have fairly large boobs and, well if it were me you texted i woulda just laughed, it depends on how sensitive she is about it, so idk if fyl or ydi...