By Anonymous - 19/09/2009 15:20 - United States

Today, my school is having homecoming. I'm taking a date who I really like, and she happens to have fairly large boobs. I have a friend who seems to think I have an obsession with boobs, so I texted her last night reading "btw, no big boob jokes tomorrow." I accidentally sent it to my date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 033
You deserved it 51 702

adamas117 tells us more.

OP here. it was late when i sent the text, and wasnt really focusing on what i was doing. because the text was about my date, i was thinking about her, and subconciously went to her name instead of my friend's. its all good though. i explained the situation to her, and she understood.

Top comments

Well I guess there are going to be three big boobs at that dance.

iBiteRoses 22

Well that's a good thing then, I'm glad you got it straightened out.

Comments

zfchatroulette 24

What in the actual ****? This has nothing to do with them complaining about having a phone. If you don't like the fact that other people have more money than you, maybe you should get a job and quit being such a ****.

I have a boob obsession I will not lie :P

I can never figure out how people manage to send the wrong text to a person... do you not look at the name you choose to send the text to?

i know not every phone does this, but on my phone when i send a text message, im given the option of sending it to my recent recipients, a phonebook entry, or a phone number i dont have saved. if im sending it to a recent recipient, then a list of about twenty people pops up and i have to scroll down and select who im sending it to. if i see that the person i want to send it to is idk, four spots down, ill hit down four but if im in a hurry, or just in a text mode so im quick anyway, i might accidentally click down five or something and then boom. wrong person.

Not a big deal. Just explain to your date that your friend has an obsession with boobs and that you sent the text to the wrong person. You didn't do anything wrong and if your date is reasonable, she'll understand. You were actually being reasonable and thoughtful towards her, and you made a mistake by sending it to the wrong person but the mistake shows that you were trying to be thoughtful towards her, at least once you explain things. If she doesn't understand... well, that's tough luck, but that's life. Chances are, she KNOWS she has big boobs, anyway.

dbjb40 0

mine are 36ddd and it has me unsure be kind and leave the jokes at home retard

dbjb40 0

mine are 36ddd and it has me unsure be kind and leave the jokes at home retard

Unsure about what? Or are you insecure? :3

Hopefully, you asked out the kind of girl that looked at that text message and laughed, because I sure would have.

hey it's all good, once i hung out with a bunch of my friends the day i broke up with my bf, and i met a guy and my friend tried to text her friend saying 'guess what, **** found a new guy!' and she sent it to me. after a few days we had a good laugh about it.

thats what you get for being a boob freak haha

how hard is it to text the right person?