By weeble_wobbles09 - 26/12/2009 02:06 - United States

Today, my Nana showed me her new sign that says, "Some of my greatest blessings call me Nana." We stood there looking at a wall FULL of pictures of her grandkids, which is where she wanted to hang it. After scanning the wall a couple times, I realized. There was not one picture of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 431
You deserved it 2 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Put one up. Or give her a picture of you, and tell her she can put it up. If she takes it down, or doesn't put it up, take it personally. Maybe she has no idea.

Comments

GeorgeBoosh 0

How about giving her a few pictures? Even label them: "For the wall". Simple fix!

dudeitsdanny 9

Put one up. Or give her a picture of you, and tell her she can put it up. If she takes it down, or doesn't put it up, take it personally. Maybe she has no idea.

YayAmerica 0

The same happened to me with my dad's facebook album titled "Family". He didn't have a single picture of me. Instead of getting all hurt and pissy, I asked him why. Apparently, they have no pictures of me uploaded on their computer. Quit playing the victim and jumping to conclusions.

dudeitsdanny 9

But... Couldn't he have gotten them from YOUR facebook? =O Gasp. Kidding. Kind of.

Reality_bites 14

#6 beat me to it. And seriously OP, you think your life is ****** because no photo appears of you on her wall? Really? I mean come on. Its a photo. It can also be easily fixed. Do you need constant adoration by other people through them having photos of you on their wall to feel important to them? Really? Really?

YayAmerica 0

Lol #8. He actually didn't know how.

she just made a honest mistake. find a photo you like and give it to her. she probably hasn't realized.

GeorgeBoosh 0

An honest mistake that is the first sign of Al Zimers. Help her by taking down ALL the photos and then she can forget every one of her grandchildren. That'll teach her.

not everyone can be a blessing....in your case your the black sheep....sorry to reveal the truth

@ #10 Do their lives HAVE to be ******? This is just a site for people who post misfortunes for fun and laughter. People who's lives are that are actually ****** shouldn't even post on here.. those are called idiots. :/

Burukasai 17

Oh, no, people's lives shouldn't be ****** on FuckMyLife.