By lil_munchkinjen - 09/02/2009 00:01 - United Kingdom

Today, my mum decided that me being bisexual meant that I was "deciding whether or not to be a lesbian" because supposedly, no man will have me. Thanks mum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 481
You deserved it 5 925

Same thing different taste

Top comments

being bisexual justs means you have more options

ktl_fml 0

i'm sorry to hear that, girl. i feel you. when my grandma found out, she said, "you should just trying having sex with more men. they're not ALL terrible in bed."

Comments

TroubledTeen 0

i told my mom i was bi...she hates me now

I told my mom I had a girlfriend and she was HAPPY FOR ME ;] lol. It's a joke relationship >_> but still, just in case I get one now I know her reaction >;] and my dad is the same. I love my parents hehe. SUCKS FOR OP I woulda bitch slapped dayt motha'

TroubledTeen 0

#20 i am so happy for you... i am particallly disowned and forbidden to speak to my girlfriend..which they dont know about, but think is the reason i am... like they say "confused." -.-

#18...why would that matter? the best possible outcome for you is if your friends dont care. unless you want support, to make some lovin with them, or are just looking for attention. dont be a bitch

I told my brother and he thought the same. It's irritating.

1. Get a girlfriend 2. Come have a threesome with me (I'm a guy)

popcorncomics 0

I told my mom I'm les and she said the same thing. T.T

I think your mom might actually already know what bisexual means. My mom is bisexual and I'm pansexual, so there is a possibility your mom knows what's going on. Bisexuality isn't new. Your mom might be honestly be thinking about you in particular, as opposed to everyone who is bisexual. There are several people I know who say they're bisexual, and honestly, they're not. A lot of kids just like the attention it gets and also, you're a teenager. No one is going to take you seriously for years and they're probably going to have a couple of cracks at you before then. You're experimenting with your sexuality, as well as figuring out who you are as a whole. Just forget about what she said, and keep going on with life. She'll just have to get over it.

How do you know more about people's sexuality than they do? Who made you the expert?

pinkbubble96 0