By Nikkalicious16 - 18/02/2009 15:26 - United States

Today, my mother told me that my father once told her that he was glad she wasn't a red head. He wouldn't have married her if she was because he hates red heads. I am his red-headed daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 222
You deserved it 3 049

Nikkalicious16 tells us more.

Nikkalicious16 0

first of all, my dad is my dad... second, i know my red hair is in my genes...kinda goes w.o saying..genious. third, red hair runs on my mothers side, she just doesnt have red hair. fourth, us red heads ARE the shit.

Top comments

im hoping to marry a redheaded lady. they are beautiful creatures.

Where does your red head come from then? Methinks your mother would know ;)

Comments

I agree, marry a red head and create an army of gingers. Either your father will go insane or come to see how awesome us red heads are :D

elguapo_fml 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
cbahh 0

She never said she wanted her dad to be attracted to her, but come on, it's insulting to have someone say they HATE people with your hair color. Especially if that someone happens to be your dad.

lolzzkaytee 0

I'm a redhead also, but you should be proud of being that :)

Was your real dad a redhead? Agree with 23.

that is his taste in women, honestly who cares. he is your dad, he loves you. He was talking about when he was single and looking for women to date/marry. i think red heads are pretty. The real thing that should matter is not your hair color, but your personality.

Nikkalicious16 0

i'm glad everyone commenting on this is entirely way too stupid. OF COURSE i want my father to be attracted to me...not! dumbasses...the point is he said he HATES red heads and I am one...duuurr. what kind of question is "is your dad a red head?"-are you blonde? i doubt he'd hate them if he was one...trust me..us red heads stick together.

It sounds to me like your mom was tryin to be a bitch to you.. Like she was tryin to say your dad hates you.

not_so_sane 0

You should be proud to be a red head, they are indangered .. aparently lol. Im a red head and i get shit all the time cause im a ranger.

jackal181 7

Why should you be proud to be a certain hair color? It's not like that's an accomplishment. It just happened....

mikeyellenlee 0

So, wait...you wish your father was sexually attracted to you? Wow...

She already addressed these comments, maybe you should just simmer down before you dig your hole too deep