By Didn't want to hear that from you - 11/08/2017 10:46

Spicy
Today, my mother-in-law and I were having a lovely chat about my partner, until she asked me if he was good in bed and started saying things like "I've seen it, great length. I'm jealous." FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 807
You deserved it 653

Scoobz tells us more.

OP here!! Can't believe that this actually got posted! My mother-in-law and I have a unique, open relationship... Quite traumatic at times though. We're like good friends, that sometimes take it too far. Thank you all for your comments!!

Top comments

That's beyond disgusting. I don't know why people are so concerned with other's sex life. Especially their son's!

Lobby_Bee 17

Now you know what to get her for Christmas. A life size silicone replica of his son's penis.

Comments

My mother-in-law is the same way... Why? Why do they need to know?

mine is the same way and asks about what positions we try.... you don't need to know that about your son!

ohsnapword 21

I don't know what's worse: the fact this was said by his mother, or that o.p. decided it was worth sharing...where'd I put my damn bleach...?

clearly you haven't read a lot of FML's lol

LEbleuDESreves 10

That awkward moment ... lol

Lt_Senpai 21

It's only illegal if people know about it.

Lt_Senpai 21

Hmm they must know incest is wincest

JudgeComrade 17

Isn't that a Big Bang Theory episode?

I had to sit through an uncomfortable chat between my (now ex) wife & her mother, with the mother talking about how “big” my exes son’s father was (in relation to how “big” our grandson’s penis is)...what sick minds discuss such things...in front of the (then) current husband? I didn’t need/want to hear about it, nor do I want to know how her mother “knew” about his genitals. ?