By effingpot - 28/02/2009 07:55 - United States

Today, my mother decided she wanted the family to go on a special outing for the holidays. She asked me to drive everyone when she got home from work. Later I noticed the house was empty. The whole family, including the dog, left without telling me. They took my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 149
You deserved it 2 593

effingpot tells us more.

Yeah I was pretty upset that they left after asking me to drive in the first place. Why? I have no idea why. I was pretty upset but they didn't think it was a big deal. I was going to drive out to where they were to confront them about it until I realized I had no keys or car. I had to wait till they got back to yell at them.

Comments

musicalmandi16 0

think: what would bam margera do in this situation?

Well, I hope you got your revenge. This is what I wish I would have the balls to do: 1. run screaming through the house, overturning tables and chairs and generally make a mess. 2. splash non-stain, non-toxic paint all over the walls and carpets (this is so you won't have to live in a smoothied house for the rest of your life) 3. make a ribbon from your mother's best linen and hang it around the freshing egg-and-TPed house, to cut it with much fanfare as the family pulls up in the driveway screaming at you. 4. deny the dog of pets and treats for a month. So what did you do?

Not really fair to punish the dog it doesn't know any better

Oh man. That sucks. The 'including the dog' line made me chuckle, though. That's pretty sad.

x_y_z 0

**** that shitt. i hate family outtings. i would have ******* party at my place if i were you. damn ungrateful bitch

to #26 dude wtf not everybody thinks like u maybe she wanted to go! Dickweed!

Froenx 0

report the car as stolen and have a huge party. if they wanna do that to you, then you have every right to stick it to em.

noobslayer92 0

Are you kidding me? I'd be glad if my family did that. The whole house ALL TO MYSELF, and an opportunity for revenge. Ahh, the things I would do.

#27 is right you should report the car stolen! If you know where they were heading you could give the cops a hint

xxALLISAUR 0

INCLUDING THE DOG? they like a dog better than you? jk jk jk :)