By whatthehell - 24/04/2009 22:23 - United States

Today, my mom had big news. I've been trying to get her to quit smoking because of second hand smoke for 20 years. She learned today that second hand smoke severely affects animals as well. Her big news? She's quitting. She doesn't want to hurt the dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 298
You deserved it 3 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kwbuzz23wk 0

its crazy how much more people care about animals than people these days... a lot like in the movies, you can watch hundreds of people die and be upset, but as soon as a dog dies you begin to feel bad (example is i am legend, the human race was being destroyed and nobody cared until dog died)

Ouch. That sucks. My mom quit a year ago - but not for the dog. Good luck to her!

Comments

Ouch. That sucks. My mom quit a year ago - but not for the dog. Good luck to her!

kwbuzz23wk 0

its crazy how much more people care about animals than people these days... a lot like in the movies, you can watch hundreds of people die and be upset, but as soon as a dog dies you begin to feel bad (example is i am legend, the human race was being destroyed and nobody cared until dog died)

BrennaJoann 0

true this if you've lived with your mom for 20 years shouldn't you have moved out by now? how old is the dog anyways? doesn't make sense.

AMEN TO THIS, PETA CAN LICK MY ASS!!!!!

Kurg 0

why aren't my comments showing up??

pippysthename00 0

Ha, sucks for you. Yo momma's right, it could hurt the little wee doggie!!! Teee hee!!! (by the way, i agree with number 3)

blondemoment 0
jio_freed 0
grazynaanka 0

Well I wouldn't complain too much. At least she's quitting right.

I get the impression OP doesn't actually care if the mom quits, but rather what the second hand smoke will do for him/her... Apparently, mom isn't the only selfish one. I wanted my mom to quit so she could be healthier...

mustache321 0

this FML has been on for like 1 minute and already im #7

FackMyLyfe 0

Well at least she's quitting unlike my dad. I'll probably die of smoking before he does from all the smoke I've been inhaling everytime I'm next to him.

drummergirl 0

youre number seven smartss. but i agree with #2. thousands of people are dying overseas and yet many of us feel worse when the dog dies in marley and me.

you ruined the ending!! I was going to watch it tonight. thanks.....

looks like if you want to get something out of her, you have to start barking