By letdown13 - 03/04/2013 16:50 - United States - Binghamton

Today, my husband told me to look for a honeymoon resort, since we had to cancel it last year. I looked everything up and got all excited. Just when I asked him for payment information, he said "April Fools!" April Fools was two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 449
You deserved it 3 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tonight, wear something really sexy to bed. Make all the right moves and say all the right things. Get him all worked up, then slam your legs shut, looked him straight in the eye and say, "APRIL FOOLS RIGHT BACK AT CHA ASSHOLE!"

saucyrossi 18

Comments

I know not everyone does this.. But it still seems weird to have separate payment information. I mean don't you overall share the same financial goals and expenses as husband and wife? Just put your banking info in and go!

no, it's best for a husband and wife to have separate bank an payment information because in case they get divorced, one could just take everything from the account. plus it makes divorce more complicated, and if a spouse is abusive, they also have control over the account.

Its not common in the age of divorce. My hubby and I have "shared money" and we also have our own stuff too.

RedPillSucks 31

Actually, in the US, it doesn't matter whether they have separate accounts or not. It's still marital property and they have to split it during the divorce. We have separate accounts because it's simpler than worrying about us both writing checks against the same money. When we need extra money, either of us can transfer from one account to the other and just let the other person know.

Wow, if he's trying to pull April Fool's jokes this late then he must be the April Dumbass.

Megan639 16

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. You deserve it for marrying such a douche. Sorry but...yeah.

Well it's still April, and he sounds like a fool, so I guess that makes the whole month April Fools for him.

Take the payment information and book a vacation for one. ;3

Well that would be a waste of money.

Pooh, that must sting, sounds like someone spent the money on something else>.