By brittyed - 25/03/2013 05:04 - United States

Today, my guinea pig was resting on my shoulder. However, I forgot to tie my hair up and she gnawed off a clump of it that was a good 6 inches long. I had to fight her to get it out of her mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 758
You deserved it 9 911

brittyed tells us more.

brittyed 11

Hey guys, OP here. Posted this before I made a username. I didn't actually place her on my shoulder, I was sitting on the couch letting her run around next to me and she decided to climb up my chest and onto my shoulder. Suddenly I heard this weird crunching sound next to my head and I picked her up and saw the clump of hair hanging out of her mouth! Then it was like playing tug-of-war with a dog. She would NOT let go. I didn't think I'd have to pull as hard as I did just to pull something out of a guinea pig's mouth lol! I didn't want her getting sick so I put her back in her cage and threw the hair in the garbage.

Top comments

3rdbass 9

"I had to fight her to get it out of her mouth" Brazzers.

What do you plan on doing with the dismembered clump of hair?

Comments

Obey_StudBoii 23

That happened to me once. My guinea pig took off a good four inch chunk and wouldn't give it back. I'm assuming it's because i had just taken a shower and I use raspberry scented shampoo

brittyed 11

Good to know that it didn't just happen to me! Maybe there are more of us out there :P

My rabbit did that to me once when I was a little girl. And then I cut my hair by myself a different time and blamed it on the rabbit to my mom. I didn't get in trouble:)

acerima 11

And this is why I'll never own a rat.

It's not a rat, it's a guinea pig. There's a difference.

MiloBear 11

I've owned rats for years and never had one chew off my hair.

Same thing here except this time it was my cousin about me not letting her play barbie dress-up game on my new iPhone

I have a fancy mouse and when he's on my shoulder, he crawls into the crook of my neck and fall asleep. But I've never heard of a rodent gnawing off hair! Sorry that happened to you OP. I'll keep that in mind next time he's on my shoulder.

Coeliacchic93 21

You have a fancy mouse, 41? Sounds a lot more appetizing than the plain mice I find around here. Maybe once the Zombie Apocalypse starts, I'll be able to show my face in public without getting shot at and I can buy me one of them fancy mice. I bet they taste just like chicken, huh?

MythsNLegends 10

If you shower more often your hair won't smell so tasty.

brittyed 11

Wow, I posted this months ago (before I had a username here!) and completely forgot about it. I figured it didn't make it onto FML at all. Some of these comments are hilarious! Gotta love guinea pigs :)

Thank you! I knew I have heard this somewhere before. Must've been in the moderation section then.