By nonbelieber - 26/11/2012 00:55 - United States - Keenesburg

Today, my girlfriend started bawling, saying that our relationship wouldn't work. Why? Because if Justin and Selena can't do it, no one can. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 756
You deserved it 3 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know why I know this but didn't they get back together? But then again, if she breaks up with you because of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez then maybe you shouldn't get back together with her....

OMG Justin and Selena got back together? My life is exactly the same as it was 5 minutes ago.

Comments

they broke up dip shit. either you made a terrible joke trying to start a rumor, or you seriously believed some rumor made up from a national enquirer type thing. either way, gtfo.

alexander26_fml 1

Funny thing is, the people who actually know him think he's an asshole. I've worked and lived in Stratford and you will be hard pressed to find a Beiber fan. That town is trying its hardest to separate itself from him.

well good news!! they ARE back together!!! just three days ago! they are having their issues but they are working it out! I was told all about it by my 10 year old little cousin lol so that's great! congrats on your relationship working out!

Maybe they were all mean to him like a lot of other people were? Just a thought. I know a large amount of people hate people because its better to follow everyone else, it's sad.

noisebox 1

In girl speak, yes means no and no means yes...

tehdarkness 21

For me, it was when brad and Jen broke up. Guess I'm a little older :p

They're back together, there's hope for you guys yet!

Justin and Selena are still together.. Just saying.