By ScaredOfClowns - 31/12/2015 16:40 - United Kingdom - Brighton

Today, my girlfriend let me stay over at her house for the first time. I went into her room only to find out she's obsessed with the Joker and has a bunch of posters and toys of him. I am deathly afraid of clowns. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 251
You deserved it 3 756

ScaredOfClowns tells us more.

(I didn't know how to get it to comment as the OP...) For those of you who are asking how I didn't know, she had never brought it up in conversation. We only recently started dating and she hadn't mentioned it at all. She knew that I was afraid of clowns and admitted later on that she thought I was kidding. I guess it could be worse, when I made an excuse to leave and we talked about it later, she suggest we stay at my place instead.

Comments

Hope your name is not Richie. Beep... Beep... She sounds very cool and is definitely a keeper. I advise you to get over your fear of clowns and Don't Fear the Keeper.

Well to be fair the joker is hardly a typical clown.

Railroader 16

My fiancee's is afraid of clowns. Sadly she is marrying the grandson of a clown. My grandmother used to dress as a clown to cheer up children in the hospital.

Sorry dude.... I think she sounds cool, though.

pussy....your a guy right...act like one ...end...

if you love her you'll learn to live with it...... but that's only if you truly love her just remember though if you let it get to you she can always find someone who doesn't

You have no idea how phobias work, do you?

Don't worry OP, it's not like people who are obsessed with the Joker shoot up theaters or anything.