By ScaredOfClowns - 31/12/2015 16:40 - United Kingdom - Brighton

Today, my girlfriend let me stay over at her house for the first time. I went into her room only to find out she's obsessed with the Joker and has a bunch of posters and toys of him. I am deathly afraid of clowns. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 251
You deserved it 3 756

ScaredOfClowns tells us more.

(I didn't know how to get it to comment as the OP...) For those of you who are asking how I didn't know, she had never brought it up in conversation. We only recently started dating and she hadn't mentioned it at all. She knew that I was afraid of clowns and admitted later on that she thought I was kidding. I guess it could be worse, when I made an excuse to leave and we talked about it later, she suggest we stay at my place instead.

Comments

cheshireau 26

I hate clowns too. Except Pennywise, Krusty and the Joker. I don't know what that says about me.

You're fine with clowns that are outwardly evil and not the ones where you can't tell if they are or not. You're like me.

cheshireau 26

That actually makes a lot of sense

AtherSheep 15

Joker isn't a clown.. He's a joker.. That's like saying Harley is a clown, she's not. She's a jester. There's a different between clowns jesters and jokers.

Meh, Every couple has their likes and dislikes.

I kind of share your fears/concerns. I have noticed that people who try to deliberately come across as funny, to the rest of the world, have a very dark and depressing side to them that is hidden.

Joker isnt a clown as many believe. He is a Raging pyscopath who like makeup. So really, you have nothing to be afraid of!