This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By T3STI - 07/05/2013 01:44 - United States - Grand Prairie

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend gave birth to our first child. Our nurse was the lady I had a one night stand with 3 nights ago, and yes she remembered me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 914
You deserved it 194 496

Top comments

Yeah... You deserve that. I hope she told your girlfriend.

U totally deserved that u unfaithful excuse for a man.

Comments

Rainbow_Crash 11

I wonder about OP's like this one. Do they REALLY expect sympathy when they post something like this? Do they honestly expect someone to pat them on the head and say, "Oh, poor, pitiful YOU, OP"? Now, that poor girl has a life long responsibility to a douche bag who cheated on her while she was heavily pregnant THREE DAYS before giving birth to your child. I suppose the impending birth of your child and the wonderful feeling of being a new parent didn't instill any warm feeling within the cockles of your heart.

Your poor girlfriend! I can't believe how much of a selfish arse you are, You completely Deserve It!

xXMudkipNoobXx 7

You deserved it, you piece of unloyal shit

Zyngwarff 3

Why would you even post that!! What a Dog act!! 3 days ago...what the ****!! You should have been with your girlfriend...I hope she finds out and dumps your sorry ass!!!

That even worse since your having a BABY with your girlfriend.

You ******* deserved it, you stupid, selfish goddamned pig. What the hell is wrong with you? Try thinking with the head on your shoulders more, and not the one between your legs. Just another horny dog looking to bury his bone is all you are. Worthless ******* scumbag. **** YOU!

GraceyGirl523 9

That was really disrespectful of you! She probably loves you to death and your sleeping around with strangers! Selfish to say the least!

charlesPscene 4

**** you, you cheating prick.