By Anonymous - 06/12/2013 16:13 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my girlfriend and I finally watched Toy Story 3; I ended up crying when the toys almost die. After the movie, my girlfriend broke up with me because I embarrassed her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 259
You deserved it 12 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go find that girl obsessed with disney princesses who posted recently, you're a perfectly sappy match!

That was a really emotional movie, and tears do not emasculate a person.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
WhisperSoflty 20

Who didn't cry during Toy Story 3? I know I was a mess by the time the credits rolled. Your ex sounds pretty cold.

You missed the point. I have fond memories of my childhood toys, and if I wept a little at Toy Story 3, that's fine. My manly-man dad has cried at movies where I've remained stone-faced. Everything tugs at the heart strings of people differently.

If you cried after toy story, what did you do after watching Titanic? Enter a period of depression perhaps? I hope she at least gave you a paper towel before ceasing to toy around with your life.

pfft. titanic was no where near as emotional as toy story 3. In my opinion anyways. Jack and Rose barely knew eachother, it had too much of that bullshit romeo and juliet feel. where as Andy had had those toys since childhood and those toys had all had eachother almost their entire lives. The part where they almost got incinerated and the part where andy had to leave them. Way more emotional than titanic.

Please 18 I was cheering for the iceberg in titanic but toy story I watched growing up more emotions in that if you ask me.

I never cried during Titanic. I didn't even feel sad. Although it's an extremely good movie, I have to say The Notebook was sadder.

#102- What's The Notebook about? All I know is that it's a movie. I'm young, so...

it's about Ryan Gosling and how hot he is.

Maybe its just me then. I'm a pretty stone hearted S.O.B.. But still, the guys I know never cried. It might just be that most FML guys are extra sensitive!

you don't need people like her in your life

perdix 29

I gave up on the Toy Story franchise at #2. After hearing "When She Loved Me," I realized I could no longer watch those movies with people present. You were tempting fate by going for the third one.

Toy Story 3 hits you right in the feelings. I remember when I first watched it. You aren't alone my friend!

The movies been out for like 2 years, if you haven't seen it yet I doubt you care.

plagiarismo 16

The stuff that's obviously a joke is a joke.

44- It's been over three years actually :P