By Anonymous - 12/02/2013 18:43 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I both developed food poisoning from last night's sushi. Our apartment has one bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 303
You deserved it 3 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

Comments

Kenton1008 21

61, Sorry for that, then. Every time I have heard the word sushi being used, it's always in context with raw fish. Please excuse my ignorance.

That's easy, someone uses the sink...use a little imagination

It's a general Western mistake, no worries. Just don't miss out on an awesome food just because raw fish icks you out, you can get sushi rolls with all kinds of (cooked) stuff, or veggies. Philly rolls are smoked salmon, cream cheese, and sometimes avocado. You can even get sushi that's rice stuffed into marinated, deep fried tofu skin (one of my favourites). A local restaurant does 'dessert sushi' - same rice, only made with fruit, wrapped in rice paper instead of seaweed, and served with chocolate. Even my extremely picky Dad eats those! (He hates sushi). Pretty much if the sushi rice is prepared with the vinegar, whatever you put with it is sushi. :)

At least you werent the couple who ordered the fugu fish...

Ever seen Bridesmaids? They made it work. :P But really, hope you feel better OP.

food poisoning or liquid poop? better go to the er if it's food poisoning.

xxjohippiexx 8

you're not supposed to have sushi on a wed or thurs